CASA is embarking on amazing opportunities that elevates to new heights in how and where we work. We are seeking a motivated Donor Coordinator to join our Resource Development Department. The incumbent will report to the Sr Director of Resource Development. This role is responsible for Donor Relations and engaging with and supporting the CEO, senior management staff in supporting Board of Directors, and Board Committee.
The Donor Coordinator is a full-time position. Part- time (at approximately 32 hours/week) applicants will also be considered. A valid North Carolina Driver’s License and available transportation is a necessary requirement. This position is based at CASA’s Raleigh office with the opportunity to work from home several days a month.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Donor Relations (50%)
- Responsible for maintaining CASA’s CRM database (Bloomerang) to ensure accurate, appropriate, and timely gift processing, acknowledgement, reporting and reconciliation, and relevant donor and donor prospect tracking.
- Record all philanthropic gifts, in-kind and financial, according to policy manual.
- Generate timely acknowledgment letters and stewardship connections according to plan.
- Support online giving platforms and their integration with database.
- Assist with donor research and prospecting.
- Ensure accuracy of donations and monthly, quarterly and yearly reports and reminders for soft-credits, in-kind donations, corporate matching gifts, pledges, and planned gifts.
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures and maintenance of database policy manual.
- Other duties as assigned.
Board and Committee Administrative Support (25%)
- Support CEO and senior management staff in supporting Board of Directors and Board Committee calendars, meetings, presentations, correspondence and other documents.
- Provide general administrative support to the CEO and resource development department.visual representation
Resource Development Administrative Support (25%)
- Assist with large and small volunteer events and have flexibility to work occasional night and weekend hours for these events.
- Work with Resource Development team colleagues on a variety of tasks that ensure high-quality, organized events.
- Manage inventory of marketing and donor materials, letterhead for Resource Development department.
- Serve as primary contact for printer and other vendors, as well as manage inventory of communications materials and supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree with two years of relevant experience in nonprofit fundraising or philanthropy
- Nonprofit industry experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience within the CRM database ((Bloomerang, Blackbaud's Raiser's Edge, SalesForce or similar) in a nonprofit setting
- Excellent organization and communication skills, including written and interpersonal skills, phone presence and presentation ability.
- Ability to relate to people from a wide range of backgrounds and to engage with target groups including donors, people living with disabilities, social service partners, etc.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and execute multiple activities simultaneously.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting regular deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be reliable and dependable with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Demonstrated understanding of issues related to poverty, housing and homelessness.
CASA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within our mission and vision. At CASA, Equal Employment Opportunity is our commitment and goal. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local law. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a reference check and background investigation.